Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone.
We are looking for a passionate, curious and creative problem solver to be a Product Analyst at Digit. Your role will be focused on democratizing product insights and using data to drive product strategy. If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you.
What You Offer Digit
- Extensive hands-on experience with SQL and data visualization
- Ability to develop quantitative analysis, ad-hoc reports, and models to derive meaning from raw data in order to influence product decisions and direction
- Strong communications skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Self-starter owner attitude with an enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Competent understanding of statistical principles (eg. statistical significance)
- At least 2 years of experience in a related role
What Digit Offers You
- Opportunity to be highly impactful
- A product that creates life-changing results with an altruistic company mission
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 18 weeks Parental Leave
- Fertility Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Flexible work and vacation policy
Within 1 Day, You will:
- Start getting to know your team on a personal level
- Become familiar with our product and company culture
- Grasp what results look like for your team
Within 2 Weeks, You will:
- Design a product experiment and work with engineers on launching to production
- Deliver analysis on a recently shipped major feature to your Product Manager
- Understand and internalize existing KPIs and how they relate to OKRs
Within 2 Months, You will:
- Make data-driven contributions to product roadmap
- Identify areas of improvement in our experimentation process and implement them
- Evaluate and predict feature impact on Digit consumers and product strategy
Within 6 Months, You will:
- Build scalable tools to enable data-driven decisions by everyone on the team
- Partner with Product Managers to define OKRs each cycle
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for all data on your teams
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.
Digit is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.