The company and role:
Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans can't come up with $2,000 in the event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone, and we believe that our people are the key to achieving this mission.
We are looking for an intellectually curious and highly analytical Business Operations Lead at Digit. Your charter as the Business Operations Lead will be to tackle a variety of high-impact projects across the company. This is a highly visible role that will collaborate closely with both product and operational teams including senior leadership. You will be expected to be a self-starter that can take a general problem, develop a framework to investigate, partner cross-functionally to generate solutions, communicate findings and recommendations articulately, and build scalable processes to implement solutions.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you! This role will report to our Head of Finance and is based in San Francisco, CA.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Partner with teams across the organization to analyze high-impact areas that affect not only the business, but more importantly our customers. Example projects include: working with product to understand business impact of new products and product changes, supporting company-wide OKR planning process, diving deep into customer churn, and helping to improve support team efficiency.
- Explore and project-manage new expansion opportunities for Digit.
- Manage company-wide goal and roadmap setting process to drive organizational alignment and prioritization.
- Support strategic planning and special projects.
- Build the foundation for an impactful Business Operations function.
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- 4+ years of work experience in a strategy related role with an emphasis on quantitative skills, ideally in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, or a strategic operational role within a high-growth technology company.
- You’re naturally inquisitive and capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, organizing resources, and delivering results in dynamic situations.
- You enjoy working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. You have a high-energy, humble, team-first attitude.
- You have experience solving real-world business problems through a data-first approach. You have deep experience building models and dashboards. You are fluent in Excel and SQL.
- You have strong project management skills that can build consensus and unite people across an organization for a common goal.