Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone.
We are looking for a customer-centric and data-driven Product Marketing Lead. Your charter is to understand our audience and customers, and use those insights to position Digit to the right person in the right way throughout their lifecycle. As the first product marketer, this role will be integral in building out marketing at Digit and have a wide scope of influence across user growth, engagement, product, customer communications and public relations. You will develop positioning, launch new products, and leverage owned-channels. Through your work, you'll make meaningful contributions to enable Digit to fulfill its mission. This role reports to our Chief Operating Officer, and is based in San Francisco, CA.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Speak for Digit's customer by understanding all key customer audiences and proactively inform product, marketing, customer communications and public relations strategy
- Develop, launch, and iterate on positioning and messaging that clearly articulates Digit's unique value proposition throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop go-to-market plans that drive business metrics
- Craft and execute marketing campaigns on owned channels (e.g. SMS, push, email, in-app) to support key strategic initiatives
- Research competitive landscape to drive insights on key opportunity areas
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- Seasoned product marketer with 7+ years experience at a rapidly-growing consumer companies. Previous experience in consulting or other marketing disciplines a plus
- Can effectively use data to devise strategy and measure success
- Love to start with an objective, then define the problem and how to measure success, and then successfully execute the project
- Experience with customer interviews and broader user research
- Your nature is to always ask 'is this the most impactful project I could be working on right now?'
- Proven track record of seamless partnership with diverse functions such as Product, Support, Performance Marketing, Creative Design and Public Relations
Bonus Points: (Some nice to haves for this role)
- Experience building out a high-performing Product Marketing function within a startup
- Your work experience and you are mobile-first
- Both large company and fast-growing startup experience to be able to deliver what is needed today while knowing what to build for the future
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid health insurance coverage from Anthem
- 100% paid vision and dental coverage
- Fertility Benefit
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.
Digit is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.