Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone.
We are looking for a passionate, curious and creative problem solver to be a Product Designer at Digit. You will work on the Digit iOS, Android and web product. This is a unique opportunity to join a small team that is redesigning the way humans interact with their money. Every product and feature will help improve our customers' financial lives. This role reports to our Founder and CEO, and is based in San Francisco, CA.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into experiences that improve the financial health of our customers
- Help define the vision and strategy for innovative products that make financial health effortless
- Partner with PMs and engineers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Push the boundaries of what we deliver in terms of design quality. We care deeply about both product strategy and execution, and you will be involved in raising the standard for both
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- 5+ years of experience designing world class mobile and consumer web products
- Exceptional skills in the craft and execution of product design work, from high level strategic direction down to UI design details.
- Highly-attuned product sensibility and strong user empathy
- Strong understanding of interaction design and information architecture
- Extensive experience developing wireframes and prototypes
- Ability to communicate (written and verbally) with precision, clarity, and respect
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid health insurance coverage from Anthem
- 100% paid vision and dental coverage
- Fertility Benefit
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.