Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone.
We are looking for a passionate, curious and creative problem solver to be a Product Manager at Digit. Your role will be to own the ideation, development, launch and scaling of innovative products and features. Every product and feature will help improve our customers' financial lives. If you love leading cross-functional product teams with lofty goals and high ambitions, this opportunity may be for you. This role reports to our Founder and CEO, and is based in San Francisco, CA.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Scope and lead the development of new product features that will increase the financial health of our users
- Analyze data and perform user research to form and test hypotheses in the pursuit of building a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and behaviors
- Manage a high-performing cross-functional product team that includes engineering, design, data, marketing, legal, and customer support to implement and build new features
- Drive strong communication and alignment up, down and sideways within the organization
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager building world class consumer experiences
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Strong product intuition and user empathy
- Strong communication: written and verbal
- Continually seeks to improve and expand their skill set
- Strong analytical ability with a basic SQL proficiency and/or willingness to learn
- Experience launching products within complex legal and regulatory frameworks such as Finance
- Previous roles as a founder or early employee of a fast-growing consumer technology startup
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid health insurance coverage from Anthem
- 100% paid vision and dental coverage
- Fertility Benefit
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.