ABOUT THE ROLE:
At DIG, we’re rebuilding the food system. You can help us do it.
DIG is seeking a passionate, data driven, and creative problem solver who is looking to grow their career in digital marketing by being a hands on contributor across DIG’s digital ecosystem. The Digital Marketing Associate Manager will run campaigns across paid search and social. As a dynamic marketer, you will help execute campaigns, insights and strategy in order to increase traffic to our website and app, increase followership and engagement across our digital footprint, and drive brand-healthy revenue across our channels. The Digital Marketing Associate Manager reports into the Head of Digital Marketing.
If you thrive in ever changing environments, feel energized by details, and are hungry to make an impact, we strongly encourage you to apply!
- Own paid search and paid social to achieve performance-based goals while maximizing brand building activities for all sales channels (pickup, catering, and delivery), working with agency partners where appropriate.
- Execute strategy to actively optimize our digital marketing channels (paid and unpaid), including social, search, CRM, email, web, referral/loyalty.
- Manage strategy and budget for all paid digital media with the goals of increasing awareness and driving profitable sales.
- Monitor and manage the digital marketing intake queue to provide visibility to the marketing team and cross functional teams on status of active projects.
- Collaborate with the tech and creative teams to redesign diginn.com website elements (e.g. homepage) in such a way that enhances functionality and brand storytelling.
- Manage our offers platform (LevelUp) and actively develop compelling campaigns & offers to re-engage lost users and increase audience order frequency.
- Measure and report performance of digital campaigns; analyze results against KPIs and provide learnings and recommendations on how to improve.
- Leverage available follower and purchaser data to deeply understand our consumers and inform the business teams of potential opportunities.
- 3-5 years of digital experience in a marketing, analyst, or consulting capacity.
- Experience managing multi-channel digital campaigns, and owning a campaign from start to finish (conceptualization, design, execution, analysis) on platforms like Google Ads, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram.
- Understanding of SEM and SEO.
- Ability to develop performance marketing dashboards and communicate the implications clearly and concisely.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, CRM Software, Google Apps, and Excel.
- Experience creating and managing paid media campaigns on Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager.
- A strong interest in growth marketing and customer acquisition concepts.
- A proven track record solving problems in innovative ways.
- Excellent attention to detail/accuracy and time management skills. You are able to work on multiple projects independently while maintaining deliverables, timelines, and results.
- Commitment to continuously analyzing, iterating and improving performance.
- The capability to build a new function. You’re self-motivated and can operate easily with little direction.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt in a changing environment.
- Curiosity about the world, food and people.
WORK PERKS: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Flexible vacation time
- Phone reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Complimentary DIG lunch everyday
At Dig Food Group, we’re building a better food system for everyone by sourcing, cooking and serving delicious food everyday. Nine years in, we’ve grown to more than 30 fast-casual Dig restaurants, opened our first full-service restaurant, 232 Bleecker, partnered with 130 farms including our own Dig Acres, and taught thousands of people how to cook (really cook) in our kitchens.
To do this, we’ve built direct and real relationships with farmers. We don’t just name check them on our menus -- we’re true partners in their businesses. We focus on farmers who are independent, first-timers, women, immigrants, LGBTQ and people of color. These relationships allow us to get the best ingredients all year round and change our menu based on what is growing in the fields.
Each restaurant is run by a chef and all our food is cooked on site. There are no microwaves, can openers or freezers, just an entire culinary team at every location, cooking vegetables all day. This requires training a whole generation of chefs and cooks from the ground up, including many who have never worked in a restaurant before. Knife skills are life skills.
We’re not here to disrupt anything or become a platform. We run our business on good food and great people. From sourcing to serving, our mission is to create a better food system for everyone. That means a world where farmers can make a living growing food, anyone can learn to cook, and we can all eat well, together.
DIG believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.