About the role:
Dig is seeking a data-driven, human-centric digital marketer to own performance-based marketing efforts across our digital ecosystem. Working cross-functionally with the Brand, Creative, Tech, and Growth teams, the Growth Marketing Specialist will build a holistic omni-channel strategy that optimizes our acquisition, retention, and loyalty marketing functions and drives customer LTV.
If you thrive in entrepreneurial environments, feel energized by complex challenges, and are hungry to make an impact, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- Manage digital marketing strategy and budget to achieve performance-based goals while maximizing brand building activities for all sales channels (walk-in, pickup, catering, and delivery)
- Adapt strategy to changing business priorities and/or market conditions as necessary, and execute on those changes quickly
- Drive end-to-end campaign development, partnering with Brand, Creative, Growth, Tech, and 3rd parties to ensure that strategy delivers against KPI’s and supports business objectives
- Own and actively optimize our digital marketing channels (paid and unpaid), including social, search, CRM, email, web, referral/loyalty
- Develop, measure, and optimize KPI’s across campaigns and tactics for all areas of responsibility
- Build and manage KPI dashboards; analyze results and provide learnings & recommendations on performance improvement
- Serve as the expert on third-party digital platforms, tools, and partnerships; stay on the vanguard of emerging technologies and trends that will support us in reaching our goals
- Identify and recommend tools to refine and extend our capabilities — including social listening, audience data, push notifications, & web/app analytics
- Oversee agency and vendor relationships
- 5 years of digital experience in a marketing, analyst, or consulting capacity
- Direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing digital campaigns
- The digital marketer’s toolbox:
- Experience managing multi-channel digital campaigns, and owning a campaign from start to finish (conceptualization, design, execution, analysis)
- Understanding of when, where, and how to effectively use owned, earned, and paid media
- Ability to develop performance marketing dashboards and communicate the implications clearly and concisely
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, CRM Software, Google Apps, and Excel
- Deep understanding of digital UX and e-commerce conversion funnels; experience setting up and analyzing A/B tests and landing pages
- Experience creating and managing paid media campaigns on Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Commitment to continuously analyzing, iterating and improving performance
- Have a strong interest in growth marketing and customer acquisition concepts
- A passion for food and Dig Inn’s mission to bring people together through food
Work perks: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Macbook + Phone reimbursement
- Equinox gym membership plan based on eligibility
- Flexible vacation time
- Commuter benefits
- A (hypo-allergenic) dog friendly HQ
- Complimentary Dig Inn lunch everyday
Dig Inn is a farm-to-table food company with over 25 locations in New York and the Northeast, serving seasonal vegetables and culinary comfort food on an urban scale.
The company is built on a culture of driven curiosity and ambitious innovation, finding and implementing new solutions to offering a simple, healthy, affordable meal. Our mission is to build a better food system (one vegetable at a time) that offers a better deal to customers, cooks, and farmers alike.
Since getting started in 2011, we have focused on the essentials of our mission- building kitchens, training chefs, and developing one-on-one relationships with over 50 partner farms. The next few years will be a period of expansion, as we open in new cities and use the platform we’ve built for a better conversation around sourcing, cooking, and the business of food.
And did we mention free Dig Inn for all employees? We strongly recommend the sweet potatoes.
Dig Inn believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.