About the role:
We’re seeking a savvy networker and creative-thinker to help us drive our brand forward during a significant period of growth. The Brand Marketing Associate will play a critical role in developing partnerships, programming, and experiential marketing initiatives that generate awareness, grow affinity with key audiences, and drive quantifiable business results. Working cross-functionally with our Creative and Growth teams, you will contribute to strategies that translate our big ideas into campaigns that spark powerful connections at the local and personal level.
- Work collaboratively with the Brand Experience team to develop strategies that build engagement with key cohorts, tracking performance, spend and ROI
- Partner with cross-functional teams to launch new programs and guest experience touch points
- Support planning and execution of local events
- Develop and nurture a network of partners and influencers with the goal of driving buzz and building brand awareness/affinity through collaborations and social-first experiences
- Stay on the vanguard of emerging trends at the local and national level; keep a consistent pulse on cultural landscape
- Maintain a social-first approach to events, partnerships, and brand activations
- Work closely with the PR & Social teams to support initiatives with influencers and content to maximize activation impact
- Execute and manage flawlessly, on time, and within budget. Develop KPIs and report on performance, with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Stay closely tied to the creative team to ensure all events are communicated across our channel and maximally leveraged to forward our brand story
- Experienced in driving activations across a multi-unit organization
- Successful in generating buzz and driving awareness through partnerships and experiential marketing initiatives
- A connector who loves building relationships and can leverage an existing network of brand partners, influencers, and thought leaders to develop events and activations
- In tune with emerging trends and can predict what’s going out of style; Can use this intuition to create initiatives that resonate with our audience
- Keen on understanding the media landscape
- An excellent project management, communication and writing skills
- Able to prioritize and re-prioritize based on shifting business needs, and can distill what will truly drive impact
- Eager to get your hands dirty
Work perks: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Macbook lan, based on availability
- Flexible vacation time
- Phone reimbursement
- Equinox gym membership, based on eligibility
- Commuter benefits
- A (hypo-allergenic) dog friendly HQ (they’re amazing stress-relievers)
- Complimentary DIG lunch everyday
DIG is a farm-to-table food company with over 25 locations in New York and the Northeast, serving seasonal vegetables and culinary comfort food on an urban scale.
The company is built on a culture of driven curiosity and ambitious innovation, finding and implementing new solutions to offering a simple, healthy, affordable meal. Our mission is to build a better food system (one vegetable at a time) that offers a better deal to customers, cooks, and farmers alike.
Since getting started in 2011, we have focused on the essentials of our mission- building kitchens, training chefs, and developing one-on-one relationships with over 50 partner farms. The next few years will be a period of expansion, as we open in new cities and use the platform we’ve built for a better conversation around sourcing, cooking, and the business of food.
And did we mention free DIG for all employees? We strongly recommend the sweet potatoes.
DIG believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.