About the role:
Dig Inn’s Digital Product Manager is responsible for maintaining, improving, building and deploying our consumer digital touch points. Working cross-functionally among internal teams and agency partners, you will manage the digital tech stack including our Website, App, CMS, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Zendesk, and more.
To start, you will analyze user behavior and engagement and execute growth strategies across both product and marketing channels. You will report directly to the Chief of Staff, while collaborating closely with our Data & Operations Product team, and Marketing & Creative team.
To succeed in this role, you must be a strong individual contributor and savvy relationship manager. You prioritize judiciously, and know how to delegate and leverage resources to deliver high-impact results. You do not wait for others to “set you up for success”. Instead, you find ways to get there on your own, and lift those around you as you grow.
- Manage a team of external and internal engineers on all development of the Dig Inn app, website, and any other homegrown digital projects.
- Be responsible for effectively deploying resources, solving problems, motivating and communicating against moving timelines, and managing vendors and partners.
- Anticipate product needs and plan updates that enhance our digital capabilities - examples might include automated testing, user behavior analytics, marketing tool integration/automation, geofencing, etc.
- Spec, test, and develop Dig Inn’s loyalty program, including referrals and rewards.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies in the field; serving as the in-house expert and advisor on our digital platforms, tools, partnerships, and capabilities.
- Build our digital marketing capabilities in terms of smarter audience segmentation and behavior-based marketing automation.
- Design and execute sophisticated digital communication strategies (email, push, sms) that drive user engagement, and deliver highly targeted experiences.
- Leverage available data and thoughtfully implement additional tools to help us better understand our users and business opportunities.
- 2 years of digital experience: e-commerce, product analytics, user acquisition or retention, UX, etc.
- 2 years of software product management experience at a B2C company, preferably with exposure to web and mobile products.
- Direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing strategic multi-channel campaigns executed across digital products.
- A proven track record solving problems in innovative ways.
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills with attention to detail.
- Commitment to continuously analyzing, iterating and improving performance
- A strong interest in growth marketing and customer acquisition
- The digital marketer’s toolbox:
- Ability to develop performance marketing dashboards and communicate the implications clearly and concisely
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, CRMs & Email, Google Apps, Excel
- Deep understanding of digital UX and ecommerce conversion funnels; experience setting up and analyzing A/B tests and landing pages
- Experience creating and managing paid media campaigns on Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager
- Understanding of when, where, and how to effectively use owned, earned, and paid media
- A passion for food and Dig Inn’s mission to bring people together through food
Work perk: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Flexible vacation time
- Phone reimbursement
- Equinox gym membership, based on eligibility
- Commuter benefits
- A (hypo-allergenic) dog friendly HQ (they’re amazing stress-relievers)
- Complimentary Dig Inn lunch everyday
Dig Inn is a farm-to-table food company with over 20 locations in New York and the Northeast, serving seasonal vegetables and culinary comfort food on an urban scale. The company is built on a culture of driven curiosity and ambitious innovation, finding and implementing new solutions to offering a simple, healthy, affordable meal. Our mission is to build a better food system (one vegetable at a time) that offers a better deal to customers, cooks, and farmers alike. Since getting started in 2011, we have focused on the essentials of our mission– building kitchens, training chefs, and developing one-on-one relationships with over 50 partner farms. The next few years will be a period of expansion, as we open in new cities and use the platform we’ve built for a better conversation around sourcing, cooking, and the business of food. And did we mention free Dig Inn for all employees? We strongly recommend the sweet potatoes.