About the role:
At Dig Inn, we believe that building great teams and culture starts with a people-first approach. Our talent acquisition team is central to our ability to scale sustainably across multiple cities. With our growth, we are constantly bringing in new talent, and need a strong talent acquisition coordinator to make sure the candidate experience is positive, brand building and reflective of Dig Inn’s values and culture.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and logistical support for company-wide recruiting efforts. In addition, the TA Coordinator will own the candidate experience and coordination for all open roles across the company.
- Create and foster a best-n-class candidate experience. Have full ownership of candidate coordination across all open jobs
- Administer and maintain our Applicant Tracking System to keep the team, hiring managers, and interviewers organized and informed
- Foster strong relationships with hiring managers and interviewers to prepare them for interviews and act as a resource for them
- Support hourly and salary full lifecycle recruiting processes including candidate sourcing and attraction, pipeline development, interviewing qualification, reference checking, and offer management
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through ongoing relationship management
- Help the team live into best practices and improve overall processes and operations
- Support external recruiter relationships to bring in high quality, well curated candidates
- Assist in recruiting for passive candidates
- Participate in special projects and initiatives that evolve around talent acquisition methodology
- An infectious energy and enthusiasm about Dig Inn’s brand and mission. People light up when they talk with you
- Serious compassion and customer focus. You genuinely care about people and can demonstrate empathy and grit even when times are tough or uncertain
- An openness to implementing new strategies. You love to problem-solve and look for ways to do things smarter, better, faster
- Strong organizational skills with focus on detail and accuracy
- Experience analyzing data to make informed decisions
- Great communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience building processes and creating efficiencies with candidate coordination
- A high degree of flexibility and adaptability; ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple projects, and to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Proactive ability to function independently and as a team member with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A desire to grow in the People + Culture field
- A passion for real, good food
Work perks: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive pay, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Commuter benefits
- Phone reimbursement
- Gym membership, based on eligibility
- Company farm trips
- Dig Inn lunch
Dig Inn is a farm-to-table food company with over 20 locations in New York and the Northeast, serving seasonal vegetables and culinary comfort food on an urban scale.
The company is built on a culture of driven curiosity and ambitious innovation, finding and implementing new solutions to offering a simple, healthy, affordable meal. Our mission is to build a better food system (one vegetable at a time) that offers a better deal to customers, cooks, and farmers alike.
Since getting started in 2011, we have focused on the essentials of our mission– building kitchens, training chefs, and developing one-on-one relationships with over 50 partner farms. The next few years will be a period of expansion, as we open in new cities and use the platform we’ve built for a better conversation around sourcing, cooking, and the business of food.
And did we mention free Dig Inn for all employees? We strongly recommend the sweet potatoes.
Dig Inn believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.