Diggs is looking for a talented brand marketer to help us grow our brand and capabilities. Our
goal is to become the most trusted and loved premium pet supplies brand in the world. You will
help support this goal through deeply understanding pet parents, the Diggs brand and our
mission to improve the safety, health and happiness of pets everywhere.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a strategic brand marketer that is customer-focused, analytical and a capable
leader. You will recommend strategies to position the Diggs’ brand for growth, analyze competitor
brands, consumer trends and shopping behaviors.
You should be self-motivated, organized and thoughtful, with an understanding of the relationship
between pets and their parents. You should be a willing collaborator, able to take constructive
feedback. You should also be able to develop your own ideas independently.
You should be outcome-oriented with a strong bias to action. You have a strong desire to
continuously improve our brand’s messaging, positioning, strategy and an ability to ship quickly and
often. You have a tremendous work ethic, empathy, insatiable curiosity and have a strong level of
Why You Should Apply
You love animals (especially dogs), and want to work for a mission-based company. You want to
become an award-winning brand leader (or are one) and have the space to do work you’re not
only proud of, but work that makes a difference.
Your dream is to move to New York and live in the cultural epicenter of creativity and commerce.
Or maybe you live in NYC and are just looking for an opportunity to really grow and accelerate
● Partner with our Head of Marketing to lead the overall brand and marketing strategy
● Lead a team composed of a designer, copywriter, community associate and videographer to
create compelling brand content that drives growth and world-class results
● Must have strong organizational and project management skills
● Drive new brand and product partnerships that drive growth and new revenue streams
● Must be able to help lead brand strategy across the business, from online, to in-store retail
● Recommend owned and earned strategies to drive growth and reach internal KPIs
● Ability to source, direct and manage freelance resources to compliment internal resources.
Bonus if you have a strong network of talented creatives and marketers
● Show great attention to detail, even-and especially-on tight timelines
● Deep love dogs and pets - need to understand pets and pet parents
● 2-4 years working professionally as a brand marketer
● Deep understanding of marketing and brand strategy
● Must be able to work effectively across departments to create the best possible brand
● Ability to context switch effortlessly while keeping the big picture top of mind
● Strong analytical skills – able to dig into data and glean actionable insights
● Customer-focused mentality – you want to create the best possible brand experience across
the entire customer journey
● Proven experience developing effective direct and brand marketing
● Ability to deliver customer insights through ongoing research and testing to define personas
and new audience opportunities
● Very comfortable with marketing tech and able to leverage platforms (existing and new) to
● Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize on the fly and operate autonomously
● Comfortable working in ambiguity (early concepting where available info may be limited)
● Versed in the social media ecosystem, with a keen understanding of how to participate
meaningfully + authentically
● Enthusiasm for Diggs’ mission and the emotional connection between pets and humans
● Preferred, but not required:
○ Owning a dog or pet
○ Past experience working at or with a remote company
○ Copywriting skills
Location: New York City.
Please include your your cover letter, resume.
Submissions without these will not be considered.