Diggs is looking for an experienced product owner for our travel / recreational product suite to manage this new category of the business. Our goal is to become the most trusted and loved premium pet supplies brand in the world. You will support this goal by owning the end to end product lifecycle for Diggs’ products within this category.
You love animals (especially dogs), and are excited to work for a company that is mission-based – we truly are passionate about making pet products that are safer and better designed. We are a startup, so we are growing quickly and this means there are opportunities for you to not only grow but also to contribute in many different ways. If you enjoy learning new things, collaborating and contributing across departments, you will be a great addition to our team.
- Contribute to the strategic vision and product suite pipeline by using market research, product research, product testing, pricing and competitive analysis.
- Become a specialist of this category in pet, and have an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior in the space.
- Collaborate with the Head of Product to develop, own, and execute product suite specific roadmaps.
- Collaborate with Project Management to build and lead schedules for implementation of existing product improvements, as well as new suite item launches.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years’ experience in consumer goods product development
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform in a self-directed, fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and handle deadlines
- Strong analysis ability relating to product lines and product line planning, profit margins, business trends, market segmentation, research and trends, market research, and opportunity assessment
Location: This position is based in New York. We anticipate this position being in the office on a scheduled basis based on product timelines, an average of 3 days per week.