Diffbot is looking to hire full-stack engineers that love to build data-driven products. We believe that access to structured data will be the critical resource for the coming wave of intelligent applications, and the user interface to our tools a key part in making the world's knowledge accessible to both developers and business users.
Software Engineer, Full-Stack
A Software Engineer on the full-stack team owns the development on Diffbot's website, support tools, and dashboard (the interface that customers use to access Diffbot’s extraction tools and the Knowledge Graph). This person will work closely with our product teams on crafting a user experience that delights our customers and makes our tools easier to use.
- Full-stack web development on the customer-facing production dashboard: implementing new features, fixing bugs, and testing.
- Work with cross-functionally with the product and growth teams on product definition, and optimizing product usability
- Become an expert on data extraction, web crawling, and Diffbot product offerings.
- Experience building web applications end-to-end with Python (Django and/or Flask) and HTML/JS/CSS
- BS in Computer Science, or any equivalent experience
- Ability to ramp up quickly in Diffbot APIs and products
- Strong and clear communicator, good at speaking to a wide variety of stakeholders: technical, product, and business users