Senior Technical Recruiter
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Mountain View office. We are looking for a team player with strong ownership of the entire recruiting process and to take charge in scaling our R&D teams. This person will partner with our local HR Head, hiring managers, and occasionally HQ (in Beijing) recruiting team in identifying and engaging with top technical talent.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand hiring needs for each role.
- Collaborate with the HR Head and hiring managers to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for a large number of technical and engineering positions
- Use all available recruiting tools to source qualified candidates, screen resumes, and evaluate candidates
- Organize interview; facilitate decision-making and offer process with hiring committee
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience for a search firm or in-house recruiting team (software preferred).
- Passion for DiDi’s mission, goals, and projects.
- Flexible, positive, cross-cultural, communicative team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication abilities
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize workload, effectively managing conflicting priorities on a daily basis.
- Strong ownership and initiative – self-starter and finisher
- Flexible in working hours.