Autonomous Driving Research Engineer – Perception
We are currently looking for experienced software engineers to join our Mountain View office to develop algorithms and pipelines for DiDi projects in intelligent driving technologies. The goal is to apply the state of the art AI algorithms on cars to make driving smarter and safer. Here you will be responsible for developing state of the art algorithms for perception. These algorithms will be applied on real vehicles to be deployed in DiDi’s network.
- Develop and deploy perception algorithms including object segmentation, recognition and tracking in smart driving scenarios.
- Survey and research for state of the art algorithms and publications in the computer vision, machine learning, and robotics sectors.
- Contribute to DiDi’s intellectual property through patents.
- Bachelors or master degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Solid programming and proficient in C++ and/or Python.
- 3 years of industrial working experience or equivalence.
- Clear in communication and easy to collaborate in a growing team.
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering or a related field with a focus in computer vision, robotics, machine learning, artificial intelligence.
- Experience and deep understanding with one of the following domains is a plus:
- GPU, QT or OpenGL programming.
- Machine learning related projects, particularly deep learning related projects such as object recognition, segmentation etc.