Behavioral Reasoning, Decision Making & Motion Planning
We are currently looking for experienced planning engineers to join our Mountain View office to develop algorithms and pipelines for DiDi’s autonomous driving projects. This position involves researching, development & engineering of the state-of-the-art behavioral reasoning, decision making & motion planning algorithms on self-driving vehicles. These algorithms will be applied on our autonomous vehicles, and further deployed in DiDi’s ride sharing network.
• Research and prototype state-of-the-art behavioral reasoning, decision making & motion planning algorithms for autonomous passenger vehicle.
• Turn prototypes into real-time performance-guaranteed on-board software via rigorous engineering efforts.
• Research and survey the current trends in robotics.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
• Solid programming and high working proficiency in C++ and/or Python.
• 3 years of related working experience.
• Clear communication and a strong desire to be a part of a highly collaborative and rapidly growing team.
• Masters or Ph.D. degree in area of Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering or a related field with a focus in robotics, optimization, computational geometry, gaming, etc.
• Work experience in self-driving vehicles is a plus.