- Research and implement the cutting-edge machine learning algorithms and applications.
- Analysis on critical real world problems and develop solutions.
- Think creatively to identify new opportunities and contribute to high quality publications or patents.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with teams to deliver systems from prototyping to production level.
- PhD degree with a focus on reinforcement learning, artificial intelligence, machine learning or related fields with minimum 2+ years experience applying machine learning techniques to real business problems.
- Strong knowledge on reinforcement learning and hands-on experience in relevant projects.
- Experience in machine learning platform such as Tensorflow, Pytorch and solid programming development skills (Python, C/C++, etc). Experience in Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Cassandra, Kafka and NoSQL databases.
- Experience contributing to research communities including publications at conferences and/or journals.
About the company:
DiDi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation options for 550 million users, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Minibus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Car Sharing, and food delivery. Daily rides have reached 30 million, allowing more than 31 million drivers on the DiDi platform to find flexible work and economic opportunities.
In 2017 we opened DiDi Labs, our first overseas research center, in Mountain View, California to not only be on the forefront of the most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies, but also serve as the headquarters of DiDi’s international expansion. DiDi Labs offers the visibility and flexibility of a startup, with the stability of a mature company. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have the skills, passion and drive to join us in transforming the global transportation industry.