- Support regional team to deveop local safety strategy and roadmap;
- Act as the key POC and faciliate effective collaboration between the regional and international safety team;
- Actively track and analyze regional business needs and safety trend, listen to local voices, and provide local insights to the international safety team to help the team better empower regions;
- Assist with the regional safety operations, e.g. providing suggestions or solutions on safety-related issues, analyzing local safety metrics, collecting safety data, reviewing safety incidents and supporting emergency response, etc;
- Partner with local safety operation team to drive safety projects to achieve safety OKRs;
- Help the regional team to implement HQ safety regulations to ensure compliance.
- 5+ years of experience in the user safety-related or risk management area is required, and previous experience in a global technology company or a consulting firm is preferred;
- Strategical thinking and strong problem-solving skill;
- Strong analytics and presentation skills;
- Strong project management skills;
- English and Mandarin are required, Spanish is preferred;
- Knowledge of product and operation is prefered;
- BS degree in business administration is preferred.