We are currently looking for an experienced Vehicle engineer to join our Mountain View office for DiDi’s autonomous driving projects.
- Deep understanding of vehicular embedded systems including hardware and software, with proof of accomplished project or delivered product;
- General understanding of system or components consisting mechanical, electrical, thermal, CAN and other control system in automotive environment;
- Ability to interpret complex mechanical, electrical or system diagrams;
- Able to use engineering tools to diagnose, root cause and solve vehicle hardware system issues;
- Work across team to support spec definitions, sensor benchmark and testing, hardware configuration and autonomous vehicle hardware build;
- Self-motivated/team player/be able to do hands-on work independently.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Automotive or related field including Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc;
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in Automotive or Robotics industry responsible for complex system or component design, engineering, testing and manufacturing
- Experience in autonomous vehicle industry or robo-taxi programs;
- Writing scripts in Python or C++;
- Experience in CAD modeling;