Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. We’re committed to working with communities and partners to solve the world’s transportation, environmental, and employment challenges by using big data-driven deep-learning algorithms that optimize resource allocation.
Didi Chuxing’s Autonomous-Driving team was established in 2016, and has grown to a comprehensive research and development organization covering HD mapping, perception, behavior prediction, planning and control, infrastructure and simulation, labeling, problem diagnosis, vehicle modifications, hardware, mechanical, connected car, and security, among others. We’re developing and testing self-driving vehicles in China and the United States.
In August 2019, DiDi upgraded its autonomous driving unit to an independent company to focus on R&D, product application, and business development related to self-driving technologies. The new company will integrate the resources and technology of DiDi’s platform, continue to increase investment in R&D, and deepen collaboration with auto industry partners.
Autonomous Driving Research Engineer – Perception/Localization/Planning/Back-end/Infra
We are currently looking for software engineers to join our Beijing (China) office to develop algorithms and pipelines for DiDi projects in intelligent driving technologies. The goal is to apply the state of the art AI algorithms on cars to make driving smarter and safer.
• Develop and deploy algorithms in areas such as Perception, Localization, Motion planning, Simulation, Infrastructure, etc.
• Research and implement the state of the art algorithms, adapt them into driving scenarios and make it running real-time on cars.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines.
• Solid programming skills.
• At least 1 year of industrial working experience or equivalence.
• Clear communication and a strong desire to be a part of a highly collaborative and rapidly growing team.
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
• Masters or Ph.D. degree in area of Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering or a related field with a focus.
• Experience in self-driving vehicles is a plus.