About the job
We are hiring a senior Product Manager in Mountain View. You will have the opportunity of working with global payment team. The main goal of the Didi global payment are bringing new payment experience to the Latin America users.
- Promote online payment business with Didi core scenarios such as ride hailing and food delivery in Latin America, and build payment wallet products;
- Insight into Latin America market, investigate local user habits, and be responsible for international wallet product planning and product demand collection, design, landing, optimization;
- Cooperate across multiple departments and work with PM/RD from Beijing to ensure timely and high-quality output of products from design, development to online;
- Responsible for product define, optimize and upgrade the product continuously according to the characteristics of different area.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese, understand Latin American users, extra points in Spanish / Portuguese .
- Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Deep understanding of user interface design and user testing best practices.
About the company:
DiDi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation options for 550 million users, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Minibus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Car Sharing, and food delivery. Daily rides have reached 30 million, allowing more than 31 million drivers on the DiDi platform to find flexible work and economic opportunities.
In 2017 we opened DiDi Labs, our first overseas research center, in Mountain View, California to not only be on the forefront of the most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies, but also serve as the headquarters of DiDi’s international expansion. DiDi Labs offers the visibility and flexibility of a startup, with the stability of a mature company. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have the skills, passion and drive to join us in transforming the global transportation industry.
Note: Some international travel might be needed (preferred, not required).