At DiDi, Security and Privacy of the Users and Data is our highest priority. The Security Engineering team is entrusted to develop Security-enhancing products and services for Didi and our customers, to monitor cyber threats, analyze vulnerabilities & exploits, research new methods & technologies for detecting cybersecurity attacks, and develop innovative software that protects everything from the smallest footprint device to a globally distributed cloud infrastructure.
With petabytes of data, millions of daily transactions, a wide variety of devices, and cutting-edge technologies in hand, we’re solving extremely challenging security problems. We’re looking for talented engineers and researchers to utilize cutting-edge SaaS technologies to solve these challenges and grow with our amazing team.
- Responsible for building world-class Security products and services that protect our intellectual property, data and services
- Management of individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced development environment.
- Collaboration with partner teams in different time zones to effectively define product requirements and drive them forward into well-written code
- A keen ability to engage and drive solutions for the new problems across the deployment stack.
Skills & Experience:
- M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Solid programming skills in Java, Go or Python
- Experience and solid understanding of one or more technologies - MySQL, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic Search, Kubernetes and Kafka
- Experience as a backend engineer or service architect at a company with global operations is a plus
- Previous experience in Security or Privacy is a plus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, deadline-driven environment