We are looking for a creative and talented individual who has passion to solve the safety challenges. You’ll partner across the company to drive our efforts in building DiDi into the safest and most trusted ride-sharing service in the world. As part of an exciting pre-IPO company with tremendous professional growth potentials, we are open minded and mission driven, looking for you to join us on this great journey and beyond!
- Responsible for building world-class safety products that protect our drivers and customers.
- Management of individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced development environment.
- Collaboration with partner teams in different time zones to effectively define product requirements.
- A keen ability to engage and drive solutions for the new problems across the full-stack.
Skills & Experience:
- M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- We are hiring for many levels of expertise - from new graduates to veterans
- Solid programming skills in Java, or Python
- Experience and solid understanding of Bigdata ecosystems such as Hadoop, Spark, ELK, Kafka
- Experience as a data engineer or data scientist at a company with global operations is a plus
- Previous experience in safety or risk is a plus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, deadline-driven environment