The International Business Technology Team is responsible for expanding DiDi’s global footprint and establishing DiDi’s global presence. This effort will leverage existing application and service infrastructure to build DiDi’s overseas products, growth and business operations tools. This team will be the vanguard of DiDi’s international expansion initiative. Here you will work to elevate the experiences of our global customers, improve DiDi’s operational efficiency and build the products that will continue to change the global transportation landscape.
- Work with our product teams to build exciting new features
- Improve our code base through continuous refactoring
- Collaborate with HQ and remote site on product and project
- Design and build tools necessary to support DiDi’s global growth
- Keep up-to-date with iOS development
- BS/MS degree with 2 years related work experience in mobile app/sdk development
- Proven accomplishments of mobile application software development work
- Fast learner on any technology topic
- Effective verbal and written communication
- 3+ years software development experience
- Enthusiastic and experienced app developer looking to take your skills to the next level by joining our mobile team
- Startup working experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills in Mandarin Chinese or Spanish or Portuguese.
Note: Some international travel will be required.
About the company:
DiDi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation options for 550 million users, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Minibus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Car Sharing, and food delivery. Daily rides have reached 30 million, allowing more than 31 million drivers on the DiDi platform to find flexible work and economic opportunities.
In 2017 we opened DiDi Labs, our first overseas research center in Mountain View, California to not only be on the forefront of the most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies, but also serve as the headquarters of DiDi’s international expansion. DiDi Labs offers the visibility and flexibility of a startup, with the stability of a mature company. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have the skills, passion and drive to join us in transforming the global transportation industry.