We are seeking someone excited to take on our ambitious product roadmap who exhibits passion, creativity, and a love of building things. In this highly versatile role, your day-to-day work will directly impact large areas of our products, such as additional sign ups, trips and revenue. What you build will impact millions of users’ ride-sharing experiences on a weekly basis. The products we’re building have no parallel, so you’ll spend time thinking big, but iterating quickly and shipping code continuously. In 2019, we significantly improved driver onboarding conversion through a chatbot user interface, and we are expanding our team size and starting other growth projects.
If this challenge excites you, get in touch with our team.
What you will do:
- Understand our users via data, iterate and design our product through insights and data analysis
- Design and deliver experiments at a high velocity and level of quality to move core user and revenue metrics
- Lead our tech stack, developing processes for building, testing, and deploying code
- Integrate and build external and internal API's.
- Ship often and fast. We keep an agile environment with continuous deployment
- Software engineering generalist who cares deeply about driving business impact via improving user experience
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years related work experience
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Advanced knowledge in one of the major programming languages: Java, C++, Python or Go
- Knowledge in Spring boot, SQL, AWS is a plus
- Fluent in Spanish, Portugese or Chinese is a plus
- Experienced with startups is a plus
Competitive compensation, Free lunch and snacks, fitness/wellness program, phone, health insurance, regular offsite team activities.
About the company:
DiDi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation options for 550 million users, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Minibus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Car Sharing, and food delivery. Daily rides have reached 30 million, allowing more than 31 million drivers on the DiDi platform to find flexible work and economic opportunities.
In 2017 we opened DiDi Labs, our first overseas research center, in Mountain View, California to not only be on the forefront of the most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies, but also serve as the headquarters of DiDi’s international expansion. DiDi Labs offers the visibility and flexibility of a startup, with the stability of a mature company. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have the skills, passion and drive to join us in transforming the global transportation industry.