DiDi Chuxing is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. We offer a diverse range of mobile tech-based mobility options for more than four hundred million users across more than four hundred cities. Our services include premier taxi hailing, private car-hailing, Hitch (social ride-sharing), DiDi Chauffeur, DiDi Bus, DiDi Minibus, DiDi Test Drive, DiDi Car Rental, and DiDi Enterprise Solutions, all delivered through a single mobile app. More than 25 million daily rides were completed on DiDi’s platform as of October 2017, and our numbers continue to grow. Our mission is to become the global leader in smart transportation and automotive technology, the world’s largest operator of vehicle networks and the global leader in smart transportation systems.
DiDi Chuxing has now officially launched DiDi Labs in Mountain View, California. DiDi Labs will be at the forefront of our most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies. Didi Labs offers the unique combination of the visibility and flexibility of a startup with the stability of a mature company. We aim to attract top talents with the skills and passion to drive a revolutionary transformation of the global transportation industry.
Our Finance team is currently looking for a self-driven team player to take care of U.S. and Canada finance/accounting/tax affairs, as well as supporting US procurement and HQ accounting teams to perform and optimize various tasks in purchase to pay process (P2P).
- Manage general ledger of U.S. and Canada legal entity
- Reconcile internal data to accounting posted balances and perform complex bank reconciliations
- Assist in the monthly close process and make adjusting journal entries
- Reconciliation of company purchase card and fixed asset purchases
- Reconciliations of U.S. payroll and journal entries
- Review and process employee reimbursements
- Assist with company’s procurement and AP functions and related area improvements
- Assist HQ tax team in tax planning, filing and other related affairs
- Assist in implementing accounting policies and procedures to ensure transactions are in accordance to applicable accounting standards
- Partner with various areas of business to perform inquiries on transactions
- Own and improve related accounting, reporting, and financial operations and processes
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent, CPA a plus
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Accounting (IFRS & GAAP) and Tax (International & Canada)
- Experience with ERP system and Oracle is strong plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Quick learner, resourceful problem solver
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Communication skills and team work spirit are must
- Willing to collaborate with Asian headquarter across time zone
- Fluent English and Chinese Mandarin