We are looking for a creative and talented individual who has passion to solve the safety challenges. You’ll partner across the company to drive our efforts in building DiDi into the safest and most trusted ride-sharing service in the world. As part of an exciting pre-IPO company with tremendous professional growth potentials, we are open minded and mission driven, looking for you to join us on this great journey and beyond!
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, finance, and operation team to understand current situation and help key decision making
- Communicate key results to key stakeholders and company leadership
- Define metrics for different products, including driver & passenger app, safety, payments.
- Develop analytical frameworks to monitor business and product performance
- 3+ years of industry experience in a data science or analytics role
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, economics, applied math, operations research or engineering
- SQL is a must. Python is a plus
- Strong experience or interest in ride sharing product
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners/teams
- Experience with building machine learning systems.
- Have data science skills and experience with building machine learning models.
- Experience working in a product and/or business-driven environment.
About the company:
DiDi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation options for 550 million users, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Minibus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Car Sharing, and food delivery. Daily rides have reached 30 million, allowing more than 31 million drivers on the DiDi platform to find flexible work and economic opportunities.
In 2017 we opened DiDi Labs, our first overseas research center, in Mountain View, California to not only be on the forefront of the most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies, but also serve as the headquarters of DiDi’s international expansion. DiDi Labs offers the visibility and flexibility of a startup, with the stability of a mature company. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have the skills, passion and drive to join us in transforming the global transportation industry.