At DiDi, Safety of the people who use our products and security of their data is our highest priority. The Security Engineering team is entrusted to develop safety-enhancing products for our drivers/riders, to monitor cyber threats, analyze vulnerabilities & exploits, research new methods & technologies for detecting cyber-security attacks, and develop innovative software that protects everything from the smallest footprint device to a globally distributed cloud infrastructure.
With petabytes of data, millions of daily transactions, a wide variety of devices, and cutting-edge technologies in hand, we’re solving extremely challenging security problems. We’re looking for talented engineers and researchers to utilize cutting-edge technologies to solve these challenges and grow with our amazing team.
- Participate in design, architecture, implementation, and support of software.
- Build efficient and scalable safety strategy systems to support DiDi’s global expansion and international business.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineering teams in China HQ and local operation teams in international cities (e.g. Latin America) to deliver safety strategy implementation that will improve the experience of DiDi’s global customer base and important business metrics.
- Machine learning: If you have related experience or strong interest, you will also have a lot of opportunities to directly build machine learning models.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of industry experience in software development, in one or more general-purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Python, Java, Golang.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with building machine learning systems.
- Have data science skills and experience with building machine learning models.
- Experience working in a product and/or business-driven environment.