We are looking for a creative and talented individual who has passion to solve the safety challenges. You’ll partner across the company to drive our efforts in building DiDi into the safest and most trusted ride-sharing service in the world. As part of an exciting pre-IPO company with tremendous professional growth potentials, we are open minded and mission driven, looking for you to join us on this great journey and beyond!
- Participate in design, architecture, implementation, and support of software.
- Build efficient and scalable safety strategy systems to support DiDi’s global expansion and international business.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineering teams in China HQ and local operation teams in international cities (e.g. Latin America) to deliver safety strategy implementation that will improve the experience of DiDi’s global customer base and important business metrics.
- Machine learning: If you have related experience or strong interest, you will also have a lot of opportunities to directly build machine learning models.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of industry experience in software development, in one or more general-purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Python, Java, Golang.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with building machine learning systems.
- Have data science skills and experience with building machine learning models.
- Experience working in a product and/or business-driven environment.