At DiDi, safety of the people who use our products is our highest priority. The International Safety team is entrusted to develop safety-enhancing features for our drivers/riders. With millions of daily rides, complex payment environment, social and economic inequalities, the International Safety team is facing unique safety challenges in Latin America.
- Lead a team of talented algorithm engineers
- Develop AI algorithms and models to reduce safety incidents and accidents using big data and machine learning
- Define roadmap for team and product
- Responsible for business safety KPI
Experience & Skills:
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in computer science, applied math, statistics or equivalent degree
- 7+ years of industry experience in a data science or analytics role
- Experience with Trust and Safety initiatives, e.g. fraud, safety, payments risk, security
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners/teams
- Great team player
About the company:
DiDi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation options for 550 million users, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Minibus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Car Sharing, and food delivery. Daily rides have reached 30 million, allowing more than 31 million drivers on the DiDi platform to find flexible work and economic opportunities.
In 2017 we opened DiDi Labs, our first overseas research center, in Mountain View, California to not only be on the forefront of the most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies, but also serve as the headquarters of DiDi’s international expansion. DiDi Labs offers the visibility and flexibility of a startup, with the stability of a mature company. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have the skills, passion and drive to join us in transforming the global transportation industry.