Senior Network Engineer - Infrastructure
- Design, implement global network infrastructure solutions.
- Monitor global network and systems health, responding appropriately to network alerts and events to diagnose and troubleshoot network issues across the global network.
- Support and maintain network devices like; routers, switches, wireless, firewalls, and network authentication servers in a highly available distributed global network.
- Deliver on network projects involving cross-functional technical teams, internal business and engineering customers, and external partners.
- Work closely with partner teams to assure seamless and reliable delivery of network solutions.
- B.S. in computer science or related technical field and 5+ years related experience.
- A systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Highly proficient and hands on experience in networking technologies: IPv4/IPv6, BGP/MBGP, MPLS, VPN, L2 switching, VxLAN.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including firewalls, routers and switches.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems administration.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Go, Python, Perl or Shell.
- Experience with VoIP, telecom systems.
- Experience with container/virtualization.
- Fluent in spoken Mandarin Chinese.
More about our Company:
DiDi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation options for 550 million users, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Minibus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Car Sharing, and food delivery. Daily rides have reached 30 million, allowing more than 31 million drivers on the DiDi platform to find flexible work and economic opportunities.
In 2017 we opened DiDi Labs, our first overseas research center, in Mountain View, California to not only be on the forefront of the most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies, but also serve as the headquarters of DiDi’s international expansion. DiDi Labs offers the visibility and flexibility of a startup, with the stability of a mature company. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have the skills, passion and drive to join us in transforming the global transportation industry.
As a young team, our desire is to build and maintain a working environment that engenders free flow of ideas and sets our employees up for strong personal growth and career development.