Technical Sourcer (Contract)
We’re looking for an experienced sourcer to help strategically recruit for our Mountain View location. You should have a deep understanding of the silicon valley talent market and the ability to apply creative approaches to recruiting for primarily technical and product roles. You'll work with the recruiters and the engineering along with the product side of the business to proactively pipeline candidates across multiple teams.
- Support recruiters by identifying top talent through a variety of passive channels.
- Collaborate with recruiting team to develop, message, and execute on sourcing strategies that deliver the strongest results and resonate with top tier talent.
- Communicate directly with candidates across functions, skillfully match and vet them against open positions, and expertly manage them through the hiring process.
- Manage a pipeline of candidates across multiple requisitions, hiring managers, and recruiters.
- Follow-up and provide strategic insight to recruiters in an effort to confirm staffing plans and ensure that candidates needs are met.
- Provide data to your day-to-day, helping create a communication that is both art and science for the sake of internal and external stakeholders, learning tools and systems that get us the data we need.
- Collaborate with recruiters and coordinators to ensure the candidate interview experience.
- 1+ years' experience in a fast-paced, startup environment in a sourcing role
- Strong track record of identifying and engaging with top talent passive candidates evidenced through successful hires.
- Ability to roll with the changes that inevitably play out in a fast-growing company.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to work with a sense of urgency at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Highly organized and detail oriented