Tracking Control, Vehicle Modeling & Actuation Interface
We are currently looking for experienced control engineers to join our Mountain View office to develop robust motion controller for DiDi’s autonomous driving projects. This position involves researching, development & engineering of the tracking controller, vehicle modeling on self-driving vehicles. These algorithms will be applied on our autonomous vehicles, and further deployed in DiDi’s ride sharing network.
• Develop control algorithms to provide guaranteed tracking performance.
• Perform system identification / numerical modeling of vehicle dynamics.
• Interface with low-level control units from various vehicle OEMs.
• Invent, extend, design and develop control and estimation features
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
• Solid programming and high working proficiency in C++ and/or Python/Matlab/CarSim.
• 3 years of related working experience.
• Clear communication and a strong desire to be a part of a highly collaborative and rapidly growing team.
• Masters or Ph.D. degree in area of Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering or a related field with a focus in robotics, control theory, optimization.
• Work experience in smart driving / intelligent vehicles is a plus.