Senior Research Program Manager
We are looking for an individual who will serve as a senior member of our Outreach Group to nurture strong, mutually supportive partnerships between DiDi, government, and academic communities to advance state-of-the-art transportation and related technical research fields.
- Research collaboration management for DiDi Labs, focusing on building ecosystems for future transportation by participating in open research initiatives, curriculum and public events within United States and Latin America.
- Strategic planning for international research partnerships, which contributes to DiDi R&D and business.
- Build and run research impact programs to create an open communication platform between DiDi’s front tier research and top research institutions.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Experience in management of programs of moderate size/complexity with limited performance risk, including project planning, scheduling, tracking, and budgeting, or a combination of education and experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to address a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to productively contribute to cross-functional teams.
DiDi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation options for 550 million users, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Minibus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Car Sharing, and food delivery. Daily rides have reached 30 million, allowing more than 31 million drivers on the DiDi platform to find flexible work and economic opportunities.
At DiDi, we’re committed to collaborating with cities, communities, and the taxi industry to solve the world’s transportation, environmental, and employment challenges with smart transportation solutions.
In 2017 we opened DiDi Labs, our first overseas research center, in Mountain View, California to not only be on the forefront of the most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies, but also serve as the headquarters of DiDi’s international expansion. DiDi Labs offers the visibility and flexibility of a startup, with the stability of a mature company. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have the skills, passion and drive to join us in transforming the global transportation industry.
As a young team, our desire is to build and maintain a working environment that engenders free flow of ideas and sets our employees up for strong personal growth and career development. DiDi Labs offers the unique combination of the visibility of a startup with the stability of a mature company.