Safety Analyst - Safety & Security for Autonomous Transportation
DiDi Chuxing is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. We offer a diverse range of mobile tech-based mobility options for more than four hundred million users across more than four hundred cities. Our services include premier taxi hailing, private car-hailing, Hitch (social ride-sharing), DiDi Chauffeur, DiDi Bus, DiDi Minibus, DiDi Test Drive, DiDi Car Rental, and DiDi Enterprise Solutions, all delivered through a single mobile app. More than 25 million daily rides were completed on DiDi’s platform as of October 2017, and our numbers continue to grow. Our mission is to become the global leader in smart transportation and automotive technology, the world’s largest operator of vehicle networks and the global leader in smart transportation systems.
We are looking for passionate researchers and engineers with broad experience and diverse background to join us, at locations including Mountain View California, Beijing China, and Toronto Canada. Areas of technical activities include monitoring of cyber threats, analyzing vulnerabilities and exploits relevant to intelligent vehicles, researching new methods and technologies for detecting safety & security threats in a shared autonomous fleet, developing products and services for delivering the assurance.
As part of an exciting pre-IPO company with tremendous professional growth potentials, we are open minded and mission driven, looking for you to join us on this great journey and beyond!
- Evaluate the safety performance of the autonomous vehicles
- Plan and track assessments progress
- Build safety models for autonomous vehicles
- Apply safety frameworks and models to autonomous vehicles
- Collaborate with cross-functional team on product development
- Develop new intellectual properties
- Master or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Applied Physics, or relevant areas
- 3+ years of experiences or equivalent in automotive safety analysis
- Domain expertise in safety standards, preferably in automotive industry
- Hands-on working experience in the statistics and data analysis software tools is desirable
- Effective verbal and written communication