Senior Security Researcher - Safety & Security for Autonomous Transportation
DiDi Chuxing is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. We offer a diverse range of mobile tech-based mobility options for more than four hundred million users across more than four hundred cities. Our services include premier taxi hailing, private car-hailing, Hitch (social ride-sharing), DiDi Chauffeur, DiDi Bus, DiDi Minibus, DiDi Test Drive, DiDi Car Rental, and DiDi Enterprise Solutions, all delivered through a single mobile app. More than 25 million daily rides were completed on DiDi’s platform as of October 2017, and our numbers continue to grow. Our mission is to become the global leader in smart transportation and automotive technology, the world’s largest operator of vehicle networks and the global leader in smart transportation systems.
We are looking for passionate researchers and engineers with broad experience and diverse background to join us, at locations including Mountain View California, Beijing China, and Toronto Canada. Areas of technical activities include monitoring of cyber threats, analyzing vulnerabilities and exploits relevant to intelligent vehicles, researching new methods and technologies for detecting safety & security threats in a shared autonomous fleet, developing products and services for delivering the assurance.
As part of an exciting pre-IPO company with tremendous professional growth potentials, we are open minded and mission driven, looking for you to join us on this great journey and beyond!
- Monitor threat development and cyber security intelligence
- Research into vulnerabilities, exploits, and malware techniques, especially related to intelligent vehicles
- Perform incident response and conduct forensic investigation, with focus on shared smart transportation systems
- Develop analysis techniques and mechanisms using various methods, including reputation, static, dynamic, and anomaly based, machine learning
- Build products, processes, automation, and operational framework
- Understanding of security issues, including vulnerability, exploits, intrusions & malware
- Hands on experience in vehicle, Linux, and/or Android vulnerability exploitation is a big plus
- Experience with reverse engineering (Ollydbg, IDA Pro, SoftIce, or equivalents)
- Understanding of operating system internals & concepts: Linux, RT Linux, ROS
- Solid programming skills in C, C++ or scripts such as Perl, Python, Lua
- Good knowledge of Internet networking, TCP/IP stack, wireless networking, CAN
- Experience with Internet application protocols and tools, such as HTTP, DNS, SSL, Wireshark, and Metasploit