NLP/Speech Research Engineer – DiDi Labs
We are currently looking for highly motivated researchers and engineers with strong background in language technologies like natural language understanding, dialogue system, information retrieval, speech processing and language modeling. The goal is to apply the state of the art AI algorithms to make driving smarter and safer.
- Research and implement the cutting-edge machine learning algorithm, adapt them to solve industrial problems.
- Build tools and systems to improve our ability to use data, run experiements, or improve the products.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with teams across USA and China to deliver systems from prototyping to production level.
- Think creatively to identify new opportunities and contribute to high quality publications or patents.
- PhD or MS degree with a focus on NLP, speech, machine learning or related fields.
- Strong knowledge on NLP or speech and hands-on experience in relevant projects.
- Solid programming development skills (Python, C/C++, etc).
- Experience in deep learning platform such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffe, etc.
- Publications in top-tier conferences and journals in related fields.
About the company:
DiDi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation options for 550 million users, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Minibus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Car Sharing, and food delivery. Daily rides have reached 30 million, allowing more than 31 million drivers on the DiDi platform to find flexible work and economic opportunities.
In 2017 we opened DiDi Labs, our first overseas research center, in Mountain View, California to not only be on the forefront of the most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies, but also serve as the headquarters of DiDi’s international expansion. DiDi Labs offers the visibility and flexibility of a startup, with the stability of a mature company. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have the skills, passion and drive to join us in transforming the global transportation industry.