We are looking for a creative and talented individual who has passion to solve the safety challenges. You’ll partner across the company to drive our efforts in building DiDi into the safest and most trusted ride-sharing service in the world. As part of an exciting pre-IPO company with tremendous professional growth potentials, we are open minded and mission driven, looking for you to join us on this great journey and beyond!
- Participate in design, architecture, implementation, and support of software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Collaborate with teams in different time zones to deliver systems and products that improve the experience of DiDi’s global customer base.
- Design and build tools and frameworks to support DiDi’s global growth.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Full stack, comfortable working on mobile, front-end, as well as server-side.
- 2+ years of work experience in server Software Development, in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Spring, Golang, PHP or Python.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Passionate about providing the best experience possible to our users – from UI/UX design to speed and performance.
About the company:
DiDi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation options for 550 million users, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Minibus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Car Sharing, and food delivery. Daily rides have reached 30 million, allowing more than 31 million drivers on the DiDi platform to find flexible work and economic opportunities.
In 2017 we opened DiDi Labs, our first overseas research center, in Mountain View, California to not only be on the forefront of the most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies, but also serve as the headquarters of DiDi’s international expansion. DiDi Labs offers the visibility and flexibility of a startup, with the stability of a mature company. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have the skills, passion and drive to join us in transforming the global transportation industry.