NLP Research Engineer – DiDi Labs (Los Angeles)
Our team in Los Angeles is currently focused on Natural Language Processing. We are excited about the future of communication, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Smart cars should speak and understand human language, and people should be able to order services and solve their problems by speaking. Furthermore, people who speak different languages should be able to communicate with one another.
NLP Research Engineers make key contributions to our overall mission by developing scalable machine-learning algorithms and systems.
- Define and build multi-purpose, state-of-the-art algorithms for machine learning experimentation on robust, large-scale, parallel systems.
- Work with statistical modeling teams to implement solutions to well-defined Natural Language Processing problems.
- Stay abreast of new computing technologies and deploy them to advance research.
- Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years commercial experience with machine learning applications using robust, large-scale, parallel computing systems.
- Proficiency in large-scale programming in C++, python, or related systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience in a corporate research setting.
- Previous experience developing Natural Language Processing solutions.