Software Engineer (Backend Services) - International Safety
At DiDi, Safety of the people who use our products and security of their data is our highest priority. The Security Engineering team is entrusted to develop safety-enhancing products for our drivers/riders, and develop innovative software that protects everything from the smallest footprint device to a globally distributed cloud infrastructure.
With petabytes of data, millions of daily transactions, a wide variety of devices, and cutting-edge technologies in hand, we’re solving extremely challenging security problems. We’re looking for talented engineers and researchers to utilize cutting-edge technologies to solve these challenges and grow with our amazing team.
- Responsible for building world-class safety products that protect our drivers and customers.
- Management of individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced development environment.
- Collaboration with partner teams in different time zones to effectively define product requirements.
- A keen ability to engage and drive solutions for the new problems across the full-stack.
- 2+ years of work experience in server Software Development, in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Spring, Golang, PHP or Python.
- M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Solid programming skills in Java
- Experience and solid understanding of microservices architecture
- Spring framework knowledge is preferred.
- Experience as a full-stack developer is a plus
- Experience with IoT network is a plus
- Previous experience in safety or risk is a plus
- Experience with Apache Hadoop is a plus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications skills with Mandarin is a plus.