Dictionary.com is the world's leading digital English dictionary and thesaurus. With over 5 Billion annual lookups, Dictionary.com helps more than 70 million monthly people use the English language with confidence. We are hard at work reinventing the dictionary as a platform, and are looking for great people to join us on the journey.
Thesaurus.com is seeking a Product Manager to help reinvent the suite of web and mobile products. The successful candidate must have exceptional drive for creating great user experiences.
We are looking for a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to take on new projects that will be industry defining. This position requires a data driven mindset. The candidate should be customer-focused with a passion for consumer web products.
- Develop the long term vision and road map for Thesaurus.com
- Take internal and external user needs and develop a product roadmap to address the current and future needs of our customers.
- Set clear goals and success metrics to align with Thesaurus’ mission and deliver maximum impact.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels
- Create product requirement documents and leading an agile development process that includes sprint planning, standups, and retrospectives
- Analyze customer usage data, leverage user research and run user testing to create amazing user experiences.
- Own quality of feature development in collaboration with Design, and Engineering teams
- Establish goals and review metrics to identify opportunities
- Stay up to date with new technologies to uncover new opportunities for growth
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of our competition, and develop strategies and tactics to win
- College degree and 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience developing software products, mobile apps leveraging agile best practices
- Data driven with experience in SEO
- Problem solving skills,
- Demonstrated experience leading and working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong leadership with attention to detail and desire to excel with any project
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.