Dictionary.com is the world’s leading digital English dictionary and thesaurus. We provide simple, expertly crafted definitions, the perfect synonyms, and rich narratives about the intersection of words and culture to over 70 million monthly users. We believe words are core to the human experience, and as such, we have made it our mission to deliver the best language tools imaginable to the largest audience possible.
The Dictionary.com team exudes energy and passion for language and is driven to invest in the people and products that will propel Dictionary.com forward another 20+ years.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Significant Experience with UNIX/Linux based systems
- Significant Experience with Agile software development models
- Experience in creating and automating test suites, front-to-back across the web application stack
- Practical experience in QA and test automation frameworks such as Webdriver, Cypress, Selenium
- Hands on experience with automated End-to-End and Component-level testing of the applications built with modern web frameworks, such as React, Node.js, or Angular
- Familiarity with development and deployment automation technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, GitLab CI, AWS CodeDeploy
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and aloud, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices is very helpful
- Working knowledge of programmatic header bidding is desirable