Customer Service- Digital Rep
The Customer Service-Digital role is responsible for ensuring our digital customers have the best experience possible with Dictionary.com and its many products and services. This role will also serve as the liaison between our customers and our internal product teams, helping to escalate the implementation of the most important features for our users. You will communicate directly with customers in this role, but you will also be responsible for the processes to make interactions with customers better. ***Please Note: This is a contractor role, hours will vary from 20-40 hours a week depending on need***
- Field support inquiries from customers through a variety of channels (email, social media, etc) while maintaining the brand voice and tone.
- Develop self-serve documentation for common support queries.
- Create training materials as needed for product features.
- Collaborate with content and marketing teams to ensure user concerns are being addressed in an efficient and uniform manner.
- Ensure the retention, growth, and satisfaction of our user base based on real data.
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service, with an emphasis inB2C technology and content preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in creating high-quality FAQ and training documentation.
- Strong communication & writing skills, as well comfort in presenting to large teams and executives.
- Empathy for our users and a devotion to helping people.
- Passion for words, language, and new technologies.