As a front-end engineer, you will creatively develop new features and improvements across all our brands. You will closely work with the UI/UX designers to build flexible browser-based customer experiences that are easy to understand.
- Offer competitive salaries, plus great benefits and perks.
- Are enthusiastically creating a high performance, collaborative culture.
- Are passionate about building great products and are inspired by the possibility of unlocking the power of language through technology.
- Love to build and launch products at consumer scale. You have done it enough times in the past to understand the challenges of scaling consumer applications.
- Have a strong track record of continuously improving great software.
- Thrive in small team environments.
- Believe in Agile based development strategies, and have a strong preference for TDD /BDD, or similar development methodologies.
- Hold fast to a high bar of quality, using testing strategies, code reviews, pair programming, and other approaches to improve the quality of your code.
- Develop core fron-tend components for fast, scalable web applications, using modern libraries and frameworks.
- Collaborate closely with technical, analytical, and product teams to execute on an aggressive product road-map.
- Build and launch software products with the highest bar of quality and velocity.
- Mastery of any of the following front-end technologies: React, Vue.js, or Angular.js.
- Mastery of CSS technologies
- Significant experience consuming web APIs to power front-end systems
- Understand how to optimize the delivery of code and assets to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.)
- Passionate about great design, UI/UX and data visualization
- Solid understanding of both NoSQL and relational database engines
- Strong knowledge of *nix operating systems.
- Experience with VanillaJS, ES2015, Babel, Webpack, Node.js
- Experience with unit testing, end-to-end testing, and continuous integration
- Detail-oriented and can build reusable code and libraries for future use
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.