Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Head of Venue & Promoter Partnerships to join our team and build relationships with the best venues and promoters in the US.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It’s a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
We work with the best promoters, venues, and music festivals in music and culture, like Avant Gardner in New York, Club Space in Miami, DC-10 in Ibiza, Primavera Sound in Barcelona, and Pitchfork Festival in Paris. You’ll form relationships with leading venues, promoters, and music festivals helping them thrive with DICE.
- Identifying, presenting, negotiating and securing ticketing partnerships with venues and promoters
- Educating your network about DICE
- Maintaining a pipeline of leads
- Meeting sales goals
- Reporting on sales performance
- Working with other teams to make sure partnerships are delivered at the highest level
- Communicating partner feedback to the company
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- Comfortable under pressure
- Flexible in fast-changing environments
- Charismatic and outgoing
- Validated top-performer in your field/current role
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle sales
- Passion for live music or entertainment
- Experience in ticketing, live events, artist management, or music industry adjacent role preferred
- Strong network of promoter, festival, or venue contacts a plus
- Excellent sales and commercial know-how
- Great presentation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar sales and CRM tools
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin and Milan. We’re building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we’re growing fast. Read about our global expansion and our ongoing mission to transform ticketing.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
Compensation and Benefits:
In compliance with the Pay Transparency Law, the salary range for this position is $110,000 to $130,000. We note the salary information as a general guideline only, as actual compensation may vary from posting based on location. We will consider various factors to determine the offer for this role, including the scope and responsibilities of the position, relevant work experience, key skills, education, training, and business considerations.
- Private health insurance
- 401(K) match
- FSA & HSA plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly DICE credit
During the pandemic, we learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us missed the buzz of the office. For our NY team, we have a hybrid work policy of three days in the office and two days work from anywhere.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.