We’re looking for a Brand Partnerships Executive to join our Content team and connect fans to the brands they love. You’ll be a key stakeholder responsible for the success of the commercial partnerships in the US for DICE and helping them to grow their businesses with ambitious associated revenue targets.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
- Developing and selling marketing partnerships with world-class brands that leverage DICE’s assets and influence in global music and culture, enhance the live experience for fans, and delivering maximum value to our partners
- Meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Owning key relationships and categories by executing your own growth-driving strategies
- Crafting and delivering sales presentations
- Leading day-to-day operations of high-profile projects, overseeing work across a wide variety of internal teams and third-party vendors
- Establishing DICE’s presence in the US market and helping to build out our offering to brands
- Collaborating with creative and content teams to deliver award-winning campaigns
- Converting relationships into high-value partnerships
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture – you can connect with and speak to other people’s passions no matter the genre.
- A clear and confident communicator
- A fast learner
- Actively responsible
- A creative thinker who isn’t afraid of trying new ways of doing things
- Up-to-date on the latest movements and trends in the marketing space, and already considering ways to build upon them
- A strong track record of securing deals in high-responsibility sales roles (5+ years of experience)
- A deep understanding of experiential and partnership marketing
- Experience with overseeing full-service marketing campaigns from initial contact through final delivery
- The ability to speak passionately about the power of culture, music, and the live experience
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin and Milan. We’re building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we’re growing fast. Read about our global expansion and our ongoing mission to transform ticketing.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it’s why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we’re creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
Compensation and Benefits:
In compliance with New York Pay Transparency Law, the salary range for this position is $110,000 to $150,000. We note the salary information as a general guideline only, as actual compensation may vary from posting based on location. We will consider various factors to determine the offer for this role, including the scope and responsibilities of the position, relevant work experience, key skills, education, training, and business considerations.
- Commission Structure
- Private health insurance
- 401(K) match
- FSA & HSA plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly DICE credit
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.