Venue & Promoter Partnerships Lead
Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dancefloor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Venue & Promoter Partnerships Lead to join our Music Content team in Germany and sign the best partners in Germany.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It’s a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
- Identifying, negotiating and closing partnerships with venues and promoters primarily in Germany
- Educating your network about DICE.
- Maintaining a pipeline of leads.
- Meeting sales goals and reporting on sales performance.
- Working with other teams to ensure deals go smoothly.
- Communicating partner feedback to the company.
- Passionate, humble and talented.
- A fan of music and culture.
- Actively responsible.
- Comfortable under pressure.
- Flexible in fast-changing environments.
- Charismatic and outgoing.
- Proven experience in live music – working with venues, promoters, festivals or agents is a must.
- Excellent sales and commercial know-how.
- Excellent German language skills.
- Strong network within the nightlife scene in Germany.
- Great presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar sales tools.
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin and Milan. We’re building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we’re growing fast. Read about our latest Series C funding and what’s next for DICE.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it’s why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we’re creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
During the pandemic, we’ve learnt that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.