Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dancefloor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Head of Product Design to join our Product Design team and lead us in designing the best experience for fans, venues and artists on our app and website.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It’s a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Design has always been a central part of our product’s success, and we’re looking for someone to execute this at a high level. As the Head of Product Design, you will inspire your team to be bold with their ideas, and clearly communicate new ways for the Product team to drive the company forwards.
- Establishing and implementing performance measures, designed to track and report progress.
- Setting up Product Design to be able to execute quickly, without compromising quality as the team grows.
- Championing bold ideas and pushing the team to do the same.
- Ensuring that we have a strong UX process when it comes to Product Design.
- Responsible for the hiring plan and mentorship of the Product Design team.
- Staying on top of design trends and using this to inspire the team.
- Collaborating with Product and Engineering leadership to set DICE’s long-term Product strategy.
- Safeguarding design coherence and direction between the Product and Creative teams.
- Working closely with the Fan Experience, Data and Research teams to ensure that our design approach is well-informed.
- Passionate, humble and talented.
- A fan of music and culture.
- Actively responsible.
- An excellent communicator and storyteller.
- Inspiring and driven.
- Able to take ownership of projects.
- Active in your own growth.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A solid background in leading a Product Design team, with experience designing products in-house. Previous work as a Design Director or UX Design Manager is a plus.
- A track record of successfully developing Product Designers, as well as driving projects that enhance products and team output.
- Proven experience driving brand strategy for a product.
- Deep knowledge of what makes a design team operate efficiently.
- A strong understanding of user-centred design methods, UX research methodologies, and what makes a great user experience.
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris and Milan. We’re building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we’re growing fast. Read about our latest Series C funding and what’s next for DICE.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it’s why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we’re creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learnt that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.