Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists, or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Client Success Specialist to join our Client Success team to help our partners put on the best events.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Every day, hundreds of amazing events go live on DICE. Our partners are block parties, club nights, brick and mortar venues, and festivals - and they all need your help to make it happen. You’ll connect with event creators and give them the knowledge they need to create their events.
- Communicating with clients around the world every day
- Delivering prompt, high quality advice and support to complex questions
- Using data and established processes to help partners put on successful shows
- Collecting and quantifying feedback on our creator tools, and how we can improve them
- Documenting and escalating issues our clients encounter
- Working cross functionally between the finance, technical support, account management, fan support and artist development teams to problem solve promoter inquiries
- Possess initiative and curiosity
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- A stellar communicator with a professional attitude
- Able to spot ways to make internal tasks simpler
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a bonus
- Solid understanding of the ticketing/music industry
- Experience helping clients in an digital environment (direct event ticketing, project management, customer success, or box office experience is ideal)
- Experience supporting or managing partner accounts
- A flexible schedule: your shift can be anything from 8am to 9pm. This role will require at least one weekend day as part of your working schedule, and working some public holidays
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Berlin. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k, FSA and HSA
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.