Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dancefloor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a VP of Product to join our Product team and lead on the prioritisation, development and build of DICE’s product strategy.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It’s a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
As a VP of Product, you will be a core member of the leadership team, responsible for setting the long-term strategy for the team. You will inspire your team to be bold with their ideas, and clearly communicate new ways for the Product team to drive the company forward.
- Working closely with Product and Engineering leadership to set DICE’s long-term product strategy so we continue to innovate and become the leader in live experiences.
- Mentoring the team leads for Product Management, Product Design, UX Writing & Product Operations.
- Setting, driving and reporting on the overall Product KPIs, alongside with the Product Management leads.
- Representing the Product team at the senior leadership level within DICE, and externally, to the board, in the press and at conferences.
- Driving and ensuring alignment between the Product team and other departments at DICE.
- Responsible for the overall hiring plan and budget for the Product team.
- Ensuring the structure of the team is set up to succeed, with members who have diverse perspectives and are aligned with the company’s objectives.
- Passionate, humble and talented.
- A fan of music and culture.
- Actively responsible.
- A problem-solver.
- Inspiring and driven.
- An excellent communicator.
- A storyteller.
- A track record of scaling successful, scale-up B2C & B2B products.
- Significant people management experience at Head Of / Director level.
- Expertise in product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and development processes.
- Proven ability to develop and coach high performing teams.
- The ability to balance and coordinate competing priorities across the company.
- Excellent storytelling skills, presenting internally and externally to multiple audiences.
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris and Milan. We’re building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we’re growing fast. Read about our latest Series C funding and what’s next for DICE.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it’s why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we’re creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learnt that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.