Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Senior Payments Analyst to join our Finance team in New York.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
We are seeking a talented individual to join the team focused on driving its consumer payments strategy and process optimization in North America, one of the key regions in our global expansion plans. Effective payment processing is key to growth, so continually improving our platform is critical to our business success.
- A high-impact and innovative member of the Finance team based in New York and will be responsible for envisioning and executing the company’s consumer payments strategy in North America
- Optimizing the performance of existing payment methods
- Searching for new payment methods that can bring incremental value.
- Partnering cross-functionally throughout the organization (Product, CS, Legal, Operations, etc.) to get things done
- Building and managing relationships across the payments industry
- Owning key payment metrics for your market and deriving actionable insights into improving customer experience, performance, and processing costs.
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- An excellent communicator
- Experience managing large volume CNP (Card Not Present) payments in North America
- 2 - 7 years of experience working with CNP payments.
- Expert knowledge of the digital payments industry and underlying technology
- Broad and strong relationships across the payments ecosystem
- Experience partnering and negotiating with processors, card brands and issuers
- Knowledge of fraud metrics and prevention
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to juggle multiple critical tasks
Please note: This role is based in Brooklyn, New York, relocation assistance not offered at this time.
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Berlin. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k, FSA and HSA
During the pandemic, we learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us missed the buzz of the office. For our NY team, we have a hybrid work policy of three days in the office (Mon–Wed) and two days work from anywhere (Thurs–Fri).
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.